Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is tomorrow - thus a good time to reflect on what I am thankful for (actually, I am forgetting the lesson that it is always a good time to reflect on what I am thankful for). And though there is a side to me that wants to separate out the "good stuff," I know deep down that I am thankful for everything, every event, every moment that has brought me to this place in time (for they are nothing less than "hidden blessings").

Natan, running cross country

The Yakima river - on my way back from the state cross-country tournament, I crossed over this river and had to pull over.

my deck yesterday morning - an early snow storm

stairs down the deck

A nice fire, as temperatures dipped into the teens (negative 8 degrees C)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting. It's always nice to know what's on your mind.

    ReplyDelete