Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Nov 16th and 17th: Another side to India

My pictures of India are so biased, showing such a narrow view of India. So here is another slice of the country.

Ministry of Defense Building

A big National government building

Another big National government building


A cool looking building on Connaught Circle


Micki and I belong to the same congregation in Seattle, Bet Alef Meditative Synagogue. She has been here in Delhi for two weeks visiting her daughter and son-in-law, who live here. We spent a couple of afternoons together, shopping and drinking tea and coffee. It was so nice connecting with someone from home.




2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm already on your blog! Famous! Thanks for hanging out with me, Robert and I hope the rest of your trip is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm so glad you guys got to connect!

    ReplyDelete