Monday, January 18, 2010

1/18: Up the Coast to Arjuna

Tina and Jakob from Germany - my restaurant buddies in Panaji. I met them on the bus from the airport, and then we all ended up at my favorite restaurant (from the time I was in Panaji two and a half years ago). They also love South Indian food, especially Uttapam. So we ended up meeting at the restaurant many times over the three days (Tina's goal is to make her way through the entire menu) and became friends.

Anjuna coast line, about 50 feet from my guest house room

Anjuna coast line, looking north

When I was here last time, it was during monsoons, so really the only people here were me and the craft sales ladies. I ended up making friends with two of them, and Saku was one of the first people I saw when I arrived today.

1 comment:

  1. mmm, uttapam!! got your msg about finding your old photos of the crafts ladies to show them & will look for them today. xoxo

    ReplyDelete