Wednesday, January 6, 2010

1/6 in Diu

Diu city is on the eastern tip of the island, so I rented a bicycle to explore more.
I rode to Nagoa Beach in the center of the island.
Then I rode to the western end of the island to Vanakbara fishing village.

fishing net (I just thought the lighting was cool)

Christy sent me a site with 50 travel quotes. These are my favorite"

“One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.” Henry Miller

“To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted.” Bill Bryson

“Wandering re-establishes the original harmony which once existed between man and the universe.” Anatole France

“I soon realized that no journey carries one far unless, as it extends into the world around us, it goes an equal distance into the world within.” Lillian Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment